Thursday, August 16, 2007

On the Road Again!


Rachel and I leave today for our trip back across the US to Seattle. We will drive through Pennsylvania, Ohio and Illinois. Then we will head north through Wisconsin to Minneapolis to see a friend of Rachel’s. After that we will head to South Dakota and Mt. Rushmore and the Badlands. Finally we will make a stop in Utah before head northwest to Seattle. That way I will then have been in every state in the USA!


I am so grateful to my sister and brother-in- law for the gift of letting me stay with them these past four months. They have cared for me and supported my questions and provided me with a save base to explore the east.

Thanks to my good friend Merrill for her support and listening ear. Thank you to Barbara G for letting me sound off to her and be a part of her new journey. Thank you to the folks in the rooms that welcomed me with open arms.

Thank you to the friend I have made through being on Car Talk who has followed my journey and stayed in touch all this time. Thank you to my friends in Seattle who have continued to cheer me on.

I know it not only takes a village to raise a child but also to help anyone find their dream. As I travel the next part of this adventure – know that I will keep you all with me!