Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The peeps Come Home


I think it was somewhere in Arizona that I realized I knew where the Peeps were manufactured. In the back of my mind I remembered watching a bit of a show on the Food Network that showed the Peeps factory in Bethlehem, PA. I also knew that the first leg of my trip would take me within 40 miles of the factory!

I found the Just Born (the Peeps Company name) website and searched for someone to email. Allyson is in the consumer affairs area and was the perfect choice. Off the email went – “ Would it be possible to visit the factory?”

I got my reply a few days later. Sadly, tours were not available but I could stop by the lobby and ask for Allyson when I arrived. I was so excited! The Peeps Pilgrimage would be complete!


Last week I went to the Just Born Facility! I brought hard copy pictures of all the Peeps adventures to show and asked for Allyson. To my surprise, I not only got to meet her, the great front desk receptionist as well as the Executive Assistant and the CEO and President!!!


The visit was so much fun! Everyone was so kind and happy to meet the Peeps and me. I had traveled so far to get them to see their home. I showed the pictures and we laughed as I shared their adventures and told them how everyone I met loved the Peeps. It was such a happy place to work!

We took lots of pictures (GO TO http://web.mac.com/estellas to see them) and I received wonderful gifts. I let everyone know I would continue to be a Peeps ambassador as I will be on more trips this year. I plan to keep them all posted on the Peeps Pilgrimage.


THANK YOU TO EVERONE I MET AT JUST BORN, INC. !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Libbie,

The picture looks great!!! We were so flattered that you actually stopped in to visit us and bring the PEEPS Bunnies home :-) Take Care and Best of Luck in your eventful journey.

Allyson Greer
Just Born, Inc.- Consumer Relations

sex stories incest said...

Ive got some ass kicking of my ownto do. Flud, Ruy, this is Hroosh.
femdom mother stories
sexy romance stories
lesbian erotic stories
sexy sex stories
sex stories
Ive got some ass kicking of my ownto do. Flud, Ruy, this is Hroosh.